As the baseball season quickly approaches, it’s time to take a look at the top-100 prospects for 2017. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to follow and tweet me @dynasty_digest. You can also find more of my articles at www.dynastydigest.sportsblogs.com.
Posted in On the Verge: MLB Prospects
Tags: 100, 2017, aaron judge, aj puk, aj reed, alex reyes, alex verdugo, Amed Rosario, amir garrett, anderson espinoza, andrew benintendi, austin meadows, bargain, baseball, best, blake rutherford, Bobby Bradley, bradley zimmer, brady aiken, braxton garrett, Breakout, brendan rodgers, Brent Honeywell, brett phillips, cal quantrill, Carson Kelly, chance sisco, clint frazier, cody bellinger, corey ray, dansby swanson, david paulino, derek fisher, dominic smith, dynasty, dynasty digest, dynastydigest.sportsblog.com, eloy jimenez, erick fedde, fantasy, fantasy baseball, forrest whitley, francis martes, francisco mejia, Franklin Barreto, Gleyber Torres, harrison bader, hunter renfroe, ian anderson, Ian Happ, isan diaz, jake bauers, james kaprielian, Jason Groome, jeff hoffman, Jesse Winker, Joey Gallo, Jorge Alfaro, Jorge Mateo, jose de leon, josh bell, Josh Hader, jp crawford, kevin maitan, kevin newman, kolby allard, kyle lewis, Kyle Tucker, league, lewis brinson, lourdes gurriel, lucas giolito, luis ortiz, luke weaver, major, manuel margot, matt manning, max schrock, michael gettys, Michael Kopech, mickey moniak, mike soroka, milb, minor, mitch keller, mlb, nick gordon, nick senzel, nick williams, ozzie albies, phil bickford, prospect, prospects, rafael devers, raimel tapia, reynaldo lopez, richard urena, Riley Pint, ronald acuna, rose, rowdy tellez, sandy alcantara, Sean Newcomb, sean reid-foley, stephen gonsalves, trey, Trey Rose, triston mckenzie, tyler beede, Tyler Glasnow, tyler jay, tyler o'neil, victor robles, vladimir guerrero jr, walker buehler, willie calhoun, willy adames, yaider alvarez, yoan moncada, yusniel diaz, zack collins
Below you can find my analysis for the prospects ranked between 71-80 for the 2016 midseason top prospect list. If you want to see the full top 100 list, please visit the following link: SEE THE TOP 100 PROSPECT RANKINGS. I will be posting daily analysis of every player listed in the top 100, so please follow my blog and other social media for updates.
- Kyle Lewis (SEA, 20 Years Old, OF): Kyle Lewis was drafted 11th overall by the Seattle Mariners in the 2016 MLB Draft. Lewis went to a small college named Mercer University, but nothing about Lewis is small. He puts up HUGE numbers at the plate, he is a massive human being, and he is going to be a big-time prospect. He stands 6’4 and weighs about 210 pounds. He currently plays centerfield, but as he fills out, he is expected to play one of the corner spots in the outfield. In his last season at Mercer, Lewis hit .395, with 20 home runs, 72 RBIs, and a .525 OBP. In his short time in the minors, he hasn’t been overmatched at all, which is a great sign. Lewis has immense potential and could be a serious home run threat down the line.
Posted in The Rest: Everything Baseball
Tags: (MID), 100, @dynasty_digest on twitter, astros, baseball, best, Bobby Bradley, cardinals, cleveland indians, colorado rockies, david paulino, dynasty, dynasty digest, dynastydigest.sportsblog.com, fantasy, fantasy baseball, harrison bader, houston astros, hunter dozier, indians, jake thompson, jeff hoffman, kansas city royals, kyle lewis, league, list, mariners, mid-season, midseason, minnesota twins, minor, mlb, MLB Fantasy, mlb reports, nationals, philadelphia phillies, phillies, prospect, prospects, rank, ranking, rankings, ranks, raul mondesi, report, reynaldo lopez, rockies, rookie, royals, scout, scouting, scouting report, season, seattle mariners, st louis cardinals, top, Trey Rose, twins, tyler jay, washington nationals
The 2016 MLB June Amateur Draft is quickly approaching and it’s time to make the final mock draft. The draft will be held on June 9th, 2016. If you have any questions or comments about this article, the draft, or baseball in general, please feel free to Tweet me @dynasty_digest. If you enjoyed this article, please follow my blog for more updates (dynastydigest.sportsblog.com).
- Philadelphia Phillies: A.J. Puk (LHP; University of Florida)
- Cincinnati Reds: Kyle Lewis (OF; Mercer)
- Atlanta Braves: Nick Senzel (3B; University of Tennessee)
- Colorado Rockies: Jason Groome (LHP; Barnegat High School)
- Milwaukee Brewers: Riley Pint (RHP; St. Thomas Aquinas High School)
To view the rest of the mock draft, click the link below:
Posted in The Rest: Everything Baseball
Tags: 16, 2016, aj puk, amateur, baseball, best, draft, dynasty, dynasty digest, fantasy, fantasy baseball, first, Jason Groome, june, kyle lewis, mlb, mlb reports, mock, nick senzel, Riley Pint, round, top
You must be logged in to post a comment.