Odds To Win The 2014 World Series – Updated For Week 2
Hunter Stokes (Chief Writer): Follow @stokes_hunter21
Follow The MLB Reports On Twitter Follow @mlbreports
The have and the have not’ s have started to dictate their positions in the game of baseball.
The Milwaukee Brewers, Colorado Rockies, Atlanta Braves and San Francisco Giants were the biggest movers and shakers up the leaderboard.
On the other side of the coin, bettors have lost faith in the Orioles, Reds, Angels, Phillies and Diamondbacks.
At the end of the article, there will be the top 5 best and worst odds to wager on this week
Odds To Win The 2014 World Series
1. LA Dodgers +650 (Down from +600)
San Francisco made a charge at Los Angeles last weekend, beating them 2 out of 3.
2. Washington Nationals +750
3. Detroit Tigers +900 (Up From +1000)
T$. Boston Red Sox +1000 (Down from +900)
T4. St. Louis Cardinals +1000
T6. Texas Rangers +1400
T6 . Tampa Bay Rays +1400 (Up from +1600)
T6. Oakland A’s +1400 (Up from +1600)
T9. New York Yankees +1600
T9 Atlanta Braves +1600 (Up from +2200)
11. San Francisco Giants +1800 (Up from +2200)
T12. Los Angeles Angels +2200 (Down from +1800)
T12 Pittsburgh Pirates +2200 Up from +500)
T14. Seattle Mariners +2500 (Up From +2800)
T14. Toronto Blue Jays +2500 (Down from +2200)
16. Cleveland Indians +3300
T17 Cincinnati Reds +3500 (Down from -2200)
T17. Milwaukee Brewers +3500 (Up from + 6000)
T17. Kansas City Royals 3500 (Down From +3300)
20. Baltimore Orioles +4000 (down from +3000)
21. Colorado Rockies +5500 (Up from +600)
T22. Philadelphia Phillies +7000 (Down from +5000)
T22. Arizona Diamondbacks + 7000 (Down From +5000)
T22. San Diego Padres +7000 (Down From +6600)
25. Chicago White Sox +8000 (Down from +6600)
T26 New York Mets +12500 (Down From +10000)
T26. Miami Marlins +12500 (Down From +10000)
28. Chicago Cubs +15000 (down from +12500)
29. Minnesota Twins +25000 (Down from +12500)
They had the biggest drop in odds on the board.
30. Houston Astros +40000 (down from +35000)
Best Bets on the Board (Value wise)
1. Kansas City +4000
2. Milwaukee +3500
3. Detroit +1000
4. Cincinnati +3500
5. Arizona +7000
Worst odds on the board
1. LA Angels +2200 (Hamilton out for 6 – 8 weeks is brutal).
2. Toronto +2500
3. Los Angeles Dodgers (love them to win WS, but +650 with Kershaw out and SF off to a good start?)
3. San Diego +7000 They should be duking it out with the Cubs and Mets for worst NL record in 2014. I don’t see the, equaling the DBacks for wins
4. Boston Red Sox (+1000) They are not so much better than the other AL East teams, with a 4 – 6 start for the year..
5. Cleveland Indians (+2800) Cleveland is only 5 – 5, and they just hit their 1st HR of the year. Starting Pitching is also not cutting it.
odds brought to you by www.bet365.com
Please note that it is illegal for US citizens to gamble in most States.
*** The views and opinions expressed in this report are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of mlbreports.com and their partners***
A Big thanks goes out to our chief writer Hunter Stokes for preparing today’s feature post
For all of the Rosters, Depth Charts, State of the Unions and Salaries Posts that we do, please visit our dedicated page link here.
Please e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and feedback. To subscribe to our website and have the Daily Reports sent directly to your inbox, click here and follow the link at the top of our homepage.
Like us on Facebook here
Posted on April 11, 2014, in gambling 101 and tagged aaron harang, al central, AL East, AL West, All 30 MLB Teams, American league, aramis ramirez, arizona diamondbacks, Atlanta Braves, baltimore orioles, BIlly Hamilton, boston red sox, brandon beachy, brandon belt, carlos gomez, chicago cubs, chicago white sox, Chuck Booth, cincinnati reds, cleveland indians, colorado rockies, detroit tigers, houston astros, jay bruce, jean segura, jim johnson, joey votto, jonathan lucroy, jose reyes, kansas city royals, la angels, la dodgers, manny machado, mark reynolds, matt cain, matt garza, miami marlins, milwaukee brewers, minnesota twins, national league, new york mets, new york yankees, NL Central, NL east, nl west, oakland athletics, odds to win the 2014 M, philadelphia phillies, pittsburgh pirates, ryan braun, san diego padres, san francisco giants, seattle mariners, st louis cardinals, tampa bay rays, texas rangers, tim hudson, tim lincecum, toronto blue jays, tropicana field, washington nationals, www.bet365.com, yu darvish. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Odds To Win The 2014 World Series – Updated For Week 2.