Odds To Win The 2014 World Series Currently + Best/Worst Value Bets
Hunter Stokes (Chief Writer): Follow @stokes_hunter21
Follow The MLB Reports On Twitter Follow @mlbreports
It was a 4 – 4 – 2 predicting record for the week, however I nailed the top bet and worst bet on the board. The Reds continue to battle in the NL Central, and now have gone up to +3500. Currently they are tied with Pittsburgh and for 14th best odd.
I think the value is right about where it should be.
Crazy enough on the Brewers, they are now the 10th favored team to win the WS- while the Cards have shot up to 7th on the board. This despite the Brew Crew still possessing a 4 game lead on the Red Birds.
Weird enough, I won the Boston Red Sox value pick, even though they are plummeting down the standings faster than any other AL East team. They have no business being 17th on the list.
If you are a believer in the Rays making a comeback like they seem to do every year. they are at 1000/1 to win the Fall Classic. They will be my best value play for the year.
Another absurd notion is that the Orioles are +2000, while the Blue Jays sit at +1400 now to win the World Series. Talking about no pulse for what is happening. Encarnacion is hurt, Baltimore has a 3 game lead, and expect a big 2nd half from Chris Davis.
Best Bets on the Board Last Week (Value wise + Notes from June.29) Rec 2 – 2 – 1:
1. CIN +4000 ( Are hot right now – 7 – 3 in last 10 + fully healthy.) New Odd +3500 – WIN
2. WSH +850 (Starting to put it together and Harper comes back Monday.) New Odd +1000 – Loss
3. MIL +1200 (6.5 Games Division lead and are a solid bunch all the way through. Bet this odd now.) – New Odd – +1600 – Loss
4. LAD +750 (They are turning it on, expect the best 2nd half out of all clubs) New Odd – +700 – Win
5. BOS +4000 (Never count the Bosox out as the 16th favorite) New Odd – +4000 – Draw
Worst odds on the board Last Week (Value Wise) Rec 2 – 2 – 1 + Notes
1. SF +900 (coming unglued with a brutal stretch of play) New Odd +1100 – Win.
2. LAA +1000 (won’t catch Oakland, tough to win play in game.) New Odd +1000 – Draw
3. Toronto +1100 (Bautista, Lawrie hurt, Reyes staving it off for now, but how long?) Losing June..New Odd +1400 – Win.
4. Oakland +600 (Solid team, just shouldn’t be the favorite, leave that to the Tigers and Dodgers.) – New Odd – +550 – Loss
5. SEA +2800 (Not enough offense, 3rd in AL West might net a Wildcard spot, but not confident) New Odd – +2500 – Loss.
Odds To Win The 2014 World Series This Week (Last Week Odd)
1. OAK +550 (+600)
2. DET +600 (+650)
3. LAD +700 (+750)
T4. WSH +1000 (+850)
T4. LAA +1000 (+1000)
6. SF +1100 (+900)
7. STL +1100 (+1000)
T8. TOR +1400 (+1000)
T8. ATL +1400 (+2000)
10. MIL +1600 (+1200)
11. NYY +1800 (+1600)
12. BAL +2000 (+3000)
13. SEA +2500 (+2800)
T14. KC +3500 (+3300)
T14. PIT +3500 (+3500)
T14. CIN +3500 (+4000)
17. BOS +4000 (+4100)
18. CLE +6500 (+6500)
19. MIA +8000 (+8000)
20. TB +10000 (+25000)
21. MIN +15000 (+15000)
T22. CWS +15000 (+15000)
T22. TEX +15000 (+10000)
24. PHI +30000 (+25000)
25. NYM +25000 (+50000)
26. COL +50000 (+25000)
T27. CHC +100000 (+300000)
T27. SD +100000 (+300000)
T29. ARI +300000 (+150000)
T29. HOU +300000 (+250000)
Best Bets on the Board This Week (Value wise):
1. TB +10000 (Have erased several big deficits before)
2. BAL +2000 (3 game lead on TO)
3. MIL + 1600 (4 game lead on STL)
4. WSH +1000 (Atlanta O will cool, WSH pitchers may not)
5. LAA +1000 (running away with 1st WC, Det may knock out OAK for them in PS)
Worst odds on the board This Week (Value Wise)
1. TOR +1400 (EE hurt, playing bad.)
2. STL +1200 (Aren’t hitting, no magic elixirs yet.)
3. OAK +550 (Odd is too low, should be +700 or higher.)
4. SF +1100 (Free falling).
5. NYY +1800 (Better keep making trades, 25 man ain’t enough right now).
US Residents be advised it is illegal to gamble in most states in the country.
Odds brought to you by http://www.bet365.com
*** The views and opinions expressed in this report are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of mlbreports.com and their partners***
A Big thanks goes out to our chief writer Hunter Stokes for preparing today’s feature post
For all of the Rosters, Depth Charts, State of the Unions and Salaries Posts that we do, please visit our dedicated page link here.
Please e-mail me at: email@example.com with any questions and feedback. To subscribe to our website and have the Daily Reports sent directly to your inbox, click here and follow the link at the top of our homepage.
Like us on Facebook here
Posted on July 8, 2014, in gambling 101 and tagged 2014 MLB All - Star Game, 2014 MLB Playoffs, al central, AL East, AL West, All 30 MLB Teams, American league, arizona diamondbacks, Atlanta Braves, baltimore orioles, boston red sox, chicago cubs, chicago white sox, chris davis, cincinnati reds, cleveland indians, colorado rockies, detroit tigers, edwin encarnacion, houston astros, kansas city royals, la angels, la dodgers, miami marlins, milwaukee brewers, minnesota twins, national league, new york mets, new york yankees, NL Central, NL east, nl west, oakland athletics, odds to win the world series for 2014, philadelphia phillies, pittsburgh pirates, san diego padres, san francisco giants, seattle mariners, st louis cardinals, tampa bay rays, texas rangers, toronto blue jays, washington nationals. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Odds To Win The 2014 World Series Currently + Best/Worst Value Bets.